Risk Management Solutions – FIT Pallets
- Are you looking for Sustainable pallet solutions?
- Are you looking to Reduce Cost Volatility?
- Are you exploring RFID capability?
- Are you looking for a Cost-Effective solution?
- Are you looking to Eliminate Nails/Splinters?
- Is FM Fire Rating and NSF Certification important as you?
FIT Pallets advantages in the Automotive market over wood and plastic are extensive and include the following:
- Sustainable – the FIT Pallet offers a sustainable yet cost effective solution due to the long asset life achieved from durable thermoset composite materials yielding more than 10X turns of wood.
- More predictable raw material cost structure – the FIT Pallet contains less than 20% crude oil derived materials and is therefore less volatile than plastic pallets. Plastic pallets are made from 100% crude oil derived polymers that are subject to the price fluctuations of the crude oil market.
- Track-able – the FIT Pallet is RFID capable. In Just in Time automotive supply chains, the ability to track shipments is critical.
- Eliminates Nails and Splinters – the FIT Pallet, made of composite materials, contains no nails which eliminates lost productivity due to pallets jamming material transfer equipment, damaged products, and worker injuries.
- Consistent Weight and Size – the FIT Pallet’s dimensional integrity, due to the molding process, eliminates lost productivity due to pallets jamming material transfer equipment.
- Meets FM – the FIT Pallet meets FM4996 without hazardous halogen (bromine) additives.
- NSF Certified.