Risk Management Solutions – FIT Pallets
- Are you looking for a Sustainable pallet solution that will maintain its structural integrity over time?
- Are you interested in brand customization for your pallet solution?
- Are you exploring RFID capability?
- Are you looking to Eliminate Nails/Splinters?
- Is FM Fire Rating and NSF Certification important?
- Are you interested in a Halogen Free Pallet?
The FIT Pallets advantages in the Beverage market over wood and plastic are extensive and include the following:
- Sustainable – the FIT Pallet offers a sustainable solution while also providing a product that will not bend or creep over time due to its robust thermoset composite construction.
- Cost-Effective – the FIT Pallet offers an asset life of more than 10 years.
- Consistent Weight and Size – the FIT Pallet is molded to exact measurements to eliminate lost productivity due to pallets jamming material transfer equipment.
- Brand Customization – the FIT Pallet may be customized to represent your brand (i.e. color or logo) for easy identification and retrieval to protect your long term asset.
- Track-able – the FIT Pallet is RFID capable.
- Eliminates Nails and Splinters – the FIT Pallet contains no nails which eliminates lost productivity due to damaged products and worker injuries.
- Meets FM4996 – the FIT Pallet meets FM insurance requirements as equivalent to wood without hazardous halogen (bromine) additives.
- NSF Certified.