Risk Management Solutions – FIT Pallets
- Are you looking for Sustainable pallet solutions?
- Are you looking to Reduce Cost Volatility?
- Are you exploring RFID capability?
- Are you looking for a Cost-Effective solution?
- Are you looking to Eliminate Nails/Splinters?
- Is FM Fire Rating and NSF Certification important?
FIT Pallets advantages in the Chemical market over wood and plastic are extensive and include the following:
- Sustainable – the FIT Pallet offers a sustainable and cost effective solution due to the long asset life achieved from durable thermoset composite materials.
- Resistant to Contamination – the FIT Pallet is certified by testing at Michigan State and Virginia Tech to be resistant to mold, mildew, and bacterial growth. Damaged plastic pallets have been shown to either pool water or spilled chemicals in their structure and, thereby, cause contamination. Due to design considerations, damaged composite pallets do not offer the potential for pooled water.
- Track-able – the FIT Pallet is RFID capable.
- Eliminates Nails and Splinters – the FIT Pallet, made of composite materials, contains no nails which eliminates lost productivity due to pallets jamming material transfer equipment, damaged products, and worker injuries. Due to the molding process of the FIT Pallet, consistent weight and size is never an issue and ensures no production delays.
- Meets FM Approval – The Fit Pallet meets FM4996 without hazardous halogen (bromine) additives.
- NSF Certified.