Risk Management Solutions – FIT Pallets
- Are you looking for Sustainable pallet solutions?
- Are you looking to Reduce Cost Volatility?
- Are you exploring RFID capability?
- Are you looking for a Cost-Effective solution?
- Are you looking to Eliminate Nails/Splinters?
- Is FM Fire Rating and NSF Certification important?
FIT Pallets advantages in the Consumer Goods market over wood and plastic are extensive and include the following:
- Sustainable – the FIT Pallet offers a sustainable solution to consumer goods manufacturers by using robust and recyclable thermoset composite materials.
- Cost-Effective – the FIT Pallet offers an asset life of more than 10 years, which provides a lower long term cost solution.
- Consistent Weight and Size – the FIT Pallet is molded to exact measurements to eliminate lost productivity due to pallets jamming material transfer equipment.
- Track-able – the FIT Pallet is RFID capable.
- Eliminates Nails and Splinters – the FIT Pallet, made of composite materials, contains no nails which eliminates lost productivity due to pallets jamming material transfer equipment, damaged products, and worker injuries.
- Meets FM fire rating equivalent to wood – The FIT Pallet meets FM4996 without hazardous halogen (bromine) additives.
- NSF Certified.