Risk Management Solutions – FIT Pallets
- Are you looking for Sustainable pallet solutions?
- Are you looking to Reduce Cost Volatility?
- Are you exploring RFID capability?
- Are you looking for a Cost-Effective solution?
- Are you looking to Eliminate Nails/Splinters?
- Is FM Fire Rating and NSF Certification important?
FIT Pallets advantages in the Pharmaceutical market over wood and plastic are extensive and include the following:
- Certified Contamination Free – the FIT Pallet is the only pallet that can be continuously sterilized with steam and sanitized in a manner which would allow a “Contamination Free” certification, while not compromising the structural integrity of the pallet.
- Resistant to Contamination – the FIT Pallet is certified by testing at Michigan State and Virginia Tech to be resistant to mold, mildew, and bacterial growth.
- Sustainable – the FIT Pallet offers a sustainable yet cost effective solution due to the long asset life achieved from durable composite materials.
- Track-able – the FIT Pallet is RFID capable.
- Eliminates Nails and Splinters – the FIT Pallet, made of composite materials, contains no nails which eliminates lost productivity due to pallets jamming material transfer equipment, damaged products, and worker injuries.
- Meets FM Approval – the FIT Pallet meets FM4996 without hazardous halogen (bromine) additives.
- NSF Certified.