Risk Management Solutions – FIT Pallets
- Are you looking for Sustainable pallet solutions?
- Are you looking to Reduce Cost Volatility?
- Are you exploring RFID capability?
- Are you looking for a Cost-Effective solution?
- Are you looking to Eliminate Nails/Splinters?
- Is FM Fire Rating and NSF Certification important?
FIT Pallets advantages in the Pooler market over wood and plastic are extensive and include the following:
- Sustainable – the FIT Pallet offers a sustainable yet cost effective solution due to the long asset life achieved from durable thermoset composite materials, yielding more than 10 years of service.
- Brand Customization – the FIT Pallet may be customized to represent your brand (i.e. color or logo) for easy identification and retrieval to protect your long term asset.
- Track-able – the FIT Pallet is RFID capable; a must for Pallet Poolers.
- Eliminates Nails and Splinters/Consistent Weight and Size – the FIT Pallet contains no nails which eliminates lost productivity due to pallets jamming material transfer equipment, damaged products, and worker injuries.
- More predictable raw material cost structure – the FIT Pallet contains less than 20% crude oil derived materials and is therefore less volatile than plastic pallets. Plastic pallets are made from 100% crude oil derived polymers that are subject to price fluctuations in the crude oil market.
- Meets FM – the FIT Pallet meets FM4996 without hazardous halogen (bromine) additives.
- NSF Certified.